Experience and Skills:
- High school graduation or GED required
- HR degree plus three years of progressive HR experience, or
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 3-5 years of progressive HR experience.
- Experience in long-term setting a plus.
- Recruitment experience a must.
- Excellent analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills,
including public speaking.
- Ability to meet critical business deadlines with efficiency, and
able to multitask.
- Must be a self-starter and enjoy working in a collaborative manner.
- Experience in Microsoft Office plus the willingness to learn other
computer programs if required.
- Experience in HRIS.
- Must have excellent customer service delivered in a positive,
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality, as defined by HIPAA
and Company compliance.
- Must professionally represent the company at all times, including
being an ambassador of morale and employee relations.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and be able to work with
numbers for extended periods with a high degree of proficiency.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
as specified by the Company and by the Company’s automobile insurance carrier.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights,
HVAC system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels)
- Climb up to two flights of stairs occasionally
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less
- Sit in a chair for extended periods
- Respond to medical emergencies on a rare occasion
- Assist with resident evacuations, if ever required