Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Four-year college or university degree preferred.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two or more years of marketing and sales experiences required.
- Two or more years' experience in a similar sales/advisor
position (financial advising/real-estate/healthcare sales
- Two or more years’ experience working with seniors desired.
- High degree of EQ
- Active Listening
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook Word,
Excel, Outlook) plus the willingness to learn other computer programs.
- Proficient computer skills with CRMs.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be detail-oriented and be able to work with numbers with
a high degree of proficiency.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner, with a
high level of confidentiality and perform under various
time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving
record as specified by the Company and by the Company’s automobile
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent
lights, HVAC system, carpeted and linoleum flooring, normal office
- Climb up to two flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Stand or walk for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies on a rare occasion.
- Assist with member evacuations, if ever required.