Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
or Four year college or university degree required.
state licensure as a Nurse is required.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Administrative and management
- Two years' experience in a similar
healthcare position required.
- Five years of healthcare
- Remain in good standing with all standards
of the Nurse Practice Act.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office
(Word, Excel) plus the
willingness to learn other computer
programs if required.
- Ability to work with minimal or close
- Must conduct all business with a professional
manner and with a high level of
knowledge of prescription drugs, therapy practices and
- Must have a valid driver’s
license and satisfactory driving record as specified by the Company
and by the Company’s automobile insurance carrier.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day
(fluorescent lights, HVAC
system, carpeted and tile flooring,
normal office noise levels).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work
in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Exposed to
physical/verbal abuse by certain residents under mental or physical
- Exposure to needles, infections, wounds, medical
equipment, and the like.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the
- Assist with resident evacuations.