Experience and Skills:
- High school graduation or GED required.
- CDL (Commercial Driver's License) preferred.
- CNA certification preferred.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Transportation experience required.
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar transportation position desired.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving
record as specified by the company and by the company’s automobile
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with
a high level of confidentiality.
- Work outdoors and indoors during the work day (fluorescent
lights, HVAC system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels,
normal or elevated street
noise levels, lengthened periods of exposure to sun or cold).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or more.
- Ability to work under time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Remain seated in car for long periods of time.
- Ability to drive 15 passenger van and/or mini-bus.
- Respond to medical emergencies if needed.
- Assist with Member evacuations.