Experience and Skills:
- High school graduation or GED required.
- Completion of an accredited dietary management curriculum required.
- Four year college or university degree desired.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Management experience required.
- Two years experience in a similar management position desired.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
and Outlook) plus the willingness to learn other computer programs
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with
a high level of confidentiality.
- Have valid driver’s license.
- Certified in ServSafe within the past 2 years.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent
lights, HVAC system, solid surface flooring, normal heat and cold
conditions associated with managing a kitchen facility, normal
office and kitchen noise levels).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 35 pounds or less over the head.10/19/2009
- Move objects of 50 pounds or less.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies.
- Assist with resident evacuations.