Experience and Skills:
- High school graduation or GED required .
- Technical training in mechanics, electrical, plumbing,
landscaping, or HVAC desired.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Mechanical or maintenance experience required.
- Two years experience in painting and housing / commercial
- Two years experience in a similar maintenance position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with
a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to use hand tools, automatic / electrical machinery,
carts, and dollies.
- Thorough knowledge of MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) and
- Ability to exhibit efficient computer skills.
- Basic knowledge of swimming pools and swimming pool maintenance.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving
record as specified by the Company and by the Company’s automobile
- Work outdoors and indoors during the work day (fluorescent
system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs.
- Ability to climb extension ladder up to and above roof height.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 100 pounds or more.
- Ability to swim at least 25 yards.
- Ability to work under time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Respond to medical emergencies on a rare occasion.
- Assist with resident evacuations, if ever required.