Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Four-year college or university degree desired.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two or more years of marketing and sales experiences required.
- Two or more years experience in a similar sales position
(Assisted Living, Memory Care, Senior Living) desired.
- Two or more years experience working with seniors desired.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
Outlook) plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if required.
- Proficient computer skills with experience in a CRM software desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be detail-oriented and be able to work with numbers with
a high degree of proficiency.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner, with a
high level of confidentiality and perform under various
time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving
record as specified by the Company and by the Company’s automobile
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent
lights, HVAC system, carpeted and linoleum flooring, normal office
- Climb up to two flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Stand or walk for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies on a rare occasion.
- Assist with member evacuations, if ever required.