Experience and Skills:
- High school graduation or GED required.
- CPR and AED Certification required (must be attained in first
60 days of employment).
- Four year college or university degree desired.
- Certification in Activities desired.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Geriatric or case management experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in social planning or activity
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar position desired.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
Outlook) plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with
a high level of confidentiality.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving
record as specified by the Company and by the Company’s automobile
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent
lights, HVAC system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Sit in a chair or remain standing for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies.
- Assist with member evacuations.