Experience and Skills:
A. Education, Licenses and Certifications:
- High school graduation or GED required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
as specified by the Company and by the Company’s automobile insurance carrier.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Mechanical or maintenance experience required.
- Must have experience with telecommunications and computer hardware.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Exhibit efficient computer skills.
D. Physical Abilities:
- Work outdoors and indoors during the work day.
- Climb up to five flights of stairs.
- Ability to use hand tools, automatic / electrical machinery, carts,
- Ability to climb extension ladder up to and above roof height.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 100 pounds or more.
- Ability to swim at least 25 yards.
- Ability to work under time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Respond to medical emergencies on a rare occasion.
- Assist with resident evacuations, if ever required.