Experience and Skills:
- Four year college or university degree
- NC Nursing Home Administrator License required
NC Assisted Living Administrator License required
- RN or LPN
- Certified in CPR, First Aid, and AED
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Administrative and management
- Two years' experience in a similar
healthcare position required.
- Five years of healthcare
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office
(Word, Excel, Outlook) plus the willingness to learn other computer
programs if required.
- Ability to work with minimal or no
- Must conduct all business with a professional
manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Must have a
valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record as specified by
the Company and by the Company’s automobile insurance carrier.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day
(fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of
25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful
- Exposed to physical/verbal abuse by certain
residents, employees, and/or guests under mental or physical
- Exposure to needles, infections, wounds, medical
equipment, and the like.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the
- Assist with resident evacuations.